Pages

March 4, 2013

Chestnut flour cookies with coffee and chocolate chip

It is great to be back on track! Okay, it's been only a few days, but I caught something that kept me away from cooking and even eating! Anyway, today when cleaning the kitchen I found some leftover chestnut flour. Immediately I had the idea to bake some kind of cookie. Dark chocolate and coffee seemed to be a good idea to combine with the intense chestnut flour.



Ingredients:
100 g chestnut flour
50 g butter
30 g cane sugar
2 tablespoons dark chocolate chip
2-3 tablespoons coffee

For the cookies mix all the ingredients together and knead a smooth dough. Form a roll and wrap in plastic foil. Chill for 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Unwrap dough and cut in about half a centimeter thick slices and bake for 8-10 minutes.



3 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Heavenly cookies! They must have such a wonderful flavor.

Cheers,

Rosa

p-moments said...

Sehr lecker, sehen die Kekse aus und das Getränk gleich passend dazu.

Lieben Gruß, Edina.

Henry Drake said...

Looks quite yummy! I hope I can find some near 100 W Chestnut... My baking skills will not allow me to do this on my own XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails