Pages

December 14, 2009

Salmon en Croûte

The 2009 Daring Cooks challenge was hosted by Simone of Junglefrog Cooking. Simone chose Salmon en Croute (or alternative recipes for Beef Wellington or Vegetable en Croute) from Good Food Online.


I guess I haven't ever prepared a challenge
so late like now! Therefore I was quite under pressure and I messed it up a bit, but anyway it was delicious. In fact we just had it for lunch among a white wine sauce with dill. Thanks Simone for the challenge!

5 comments:

Raindrop said...

Nagyon szeretem a blogodat! Elképesztő minden amit készítesz!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

That is delicious! A great dish!

Cheers,

Rosa

Houdini said...

I imagine watercress and/or rucola, rather not the spinach alone, improves the sometimes dryish salmon substantially, and I guess even without dough it could be a nice dish.
Your dough deco is cute, the photographs well done as usual.

chriesi said...

Köszönöm szépen Raindrop! Én is szeretem a tied, az esős képeidet pedig imádom!

@Rosa: Yes it was really delicious, though salmon is not my cup of tea.

@Houdini: Yeah, that is true! Thanks.

test it comm said...

That looks so good! What a great way to enjoy salmon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails