Pages

December 19, 2009

No-Bake Christmas Trees

It is not yet over! There are still some cookies that I would like to bake, probably a bunch tomorrow and the honey cookies for my dad on Tuesday. Yesterday, I baked Lebkuchen and prepared these no-bake cookies.


Ingredients:
250 g grated almond
150 g sugar
120 g chocolate

2-3 tablespoons Kirsch
2-3 tablespoons water

Grate chocolate and mix it with the almond and sugar. Add Kirsch and chocolate and knead it together. This needs a medium portion of patience. Roll out dough between two sheets of baking paper sprinkled with sugar and cut out any kind of form you like. Let the cookies dry over night.

2 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I love that kind of cookie! Wonderful!

Cheers,

Rosa

Houdini said...

These will be my first X-mas cookies this year, and the only ones, as Helen has already done some. I bought too much chocolate for my planned re-try of the pralines, and almonds are still plenty around.

Related Posts with Thumbnails