Pages

December 23, 2009

Christmas Parfait

Do you remember those spicy stars? I must confess I loved to cut out the cookies of the baked dough, though the leftover wasn't very attractive, but they were perfect with a morning cup of milk or tea. Anyway, I decided to prepare a parfait using those cookie leftovers.


I thought it is light -unless you count the calories- "welcome dessert" for my parents who has arrived today. Before I jump to the recipe, I would like to wish...


Ingredients:
1 egg yolk
1 egg
60 g sugar
350 ml cream
75 g cookie
1/2 teaspoon Christmas cookie spice



Beat egg yolk and egg until foamy. Dilute sugar in 25 ml water and beat into the foamy egg mix. Beat the mixture over steam until it has a thick and foamy consistency. Beat cream and fold it into the cooled egg mixture. Stir in the chopped cookies and freeze it for at least 4 hours.

6 comments:

Puszedli said...

Nagyon szép lett! Kellemes Ünnepeket!

Raindrop said...

Nagyon vidám, békés karácsonyt kívánok, sok finomsággal! :)

Marysol said...

I barely had enough time to bake shortbread, and here you are creating so many wonderful desserts. How many elves did you hire for the holidays?

Chriesi, your parfait looks very decadent. And the calories won't have any effect on you, if you eat it while standing on one leg, or so I've been told.

I'm certain your parents will enjoy this beautiful dessert!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

erős ildikó said...

Örömteli, szép karácsonyt, gasztroélményekben (is) gazdag napokat kívánok Neked és Szeretteidnek!

Millie said...

Boldog Karácsonyt kívánok én is!

erős ildikó said...

Ettől a tortától egyszerűen nem bírok szabadulni...

Related Posts with Thumbnails