Pages

October 30, 2009

Macarons again!

This is something, I thought would never happen to me. Now I am in love, no, this is an obsession! If it just wouldn't be so hard to wait, until the days are over that are necessary to age the egg whites. Yes, I cought the macaron fever. And the only medicine is to bake, bake and bake! My head is full of ideas and combinations. I think this Christmas every friend of mine going to recieve a box of them. Anyway, for the second batch I prepared a white chocolate ganache flavoured with saffron and vanilla.


Ingredients:
250 g white chocolate
50 ml cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 g saffron


Heat cream with vanilla and saffron and pour it over the white chocolate. Mix until the chocolate is molten and let is stand for 1-2 hours, until the ganache reached the desired consistency.

3 comments:

Millie said...

Nagyon szépek lettek! Gratulálok!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

It is not difficult to fall in love with such cute macarons!

Cheers,

Rosa

erős ildikó said...

Csoda jól néz ki! Engem a bolti, túlszínezett fajták nem fogtak meg, de a Tiéd nagyon tetszik!

Related Posts with Thumbnails