Pages

September 15, 2009

Recycling bananas

There is a basket hanging from my kitchen ceiling, that I really love, the only problem is that I am not quite tall. Therefore I do not always see if the bananas, that usually hang on it, fall into the basket. That is how it happened, that I forgot some bananas in there for about two weeks. Of course now they got over ripe so I had to use them. I decided to bake a banana-ananas bread from one of my first cookbook.


Ingredients:
250 g ananas
4 ripe bananas
350 g sugar
200 g flour
150 g cornstarch
100 g ground hazelnut
6 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 pinch of ground cardamom
4 eggs
4 tablespoons ananas juice
170 ml sunflower oil

Slice ananas, bananas and puree together with the sugar. Fold in flour, cornstarch, ground hazelnut, baking powder and spices. After whisk in eggs, ananas juice and at the end th oil. Bake on 160°C for 1 hours. (Recipe by Tim Mälzer)

1 comment:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Yummy! I love the flavors you used!

Cheers,

Rosa

Related Posts with Thumbnails