Pages

March 4, 2009

Hamburger

Actually I wanted to cook chili con carne, but i received a request for hamburgers. As I have never baked buns myself before, it was a great opportunity to do so. While browsing I found a great bun recipe in Rosa's blog. These buns are absolutely gorgeous and definitely worth a try!


Ingredients:
500 g ground beef
1 small onion, grated
1 garlic clove

1 teaspoon dijon mustard
5 pinches of ground coriander
3 pinches of paprika powder

2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon parsley
1 egg

juice of 1 lime
50 ml beef stock
salt, pepper


In a bowl knead all ingredients into the meat until it is mixed throughly. Form about 8 patties and grill each about 5 minutes.

1 comment:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I'm gald to know you liked these buns... Your hamburgers look mighty scrumptious! Very well done...

Cheers,

Rosa

Related Posts with Thumbnails