Pages

December 16, 2008

Marzipan Moon

Yesterday afternoon I baked the next bunch of cookies with marzipan. Actually I am not so much a marzipan fan and I was sceptic that these cookies are going to be tasty. It was a great surprise! Of course I had to try one, and I confess I ended up eating one after the other until I noticed that soon one baking sheet is empty.


Ingredients:
200 g marzipan (raw mixture)
75 g powder sugar
150 g ground almond
3 teaspoon corn starch
1 egg white
juice and zest of 1 lemon

1 tablespoon rum


Mix all ingredients together and knead a dough. If it is too sticky knead in more powder sugar until you can roll it out. With a cookie cutter cut in forms you desire and bake for 10-12 minutes on 180°C.

1 comment:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I love marzipan! Those cookies look really delicious!

Cheers,

Rosa

Related Posts with Thumbnails