Pages

June 13, 2008

Zabaglione with wild strawberries

Yesterday I had the chance to collect some wild strawberries while taking my dog for a walk. I can hardly wait for the while raspberries, however these are hard to find. On the other side there are normally a lot of blackberries when it is season. So I wanted to prepare something light and fast together with the berries. While checking out my pantry I discovered a bottle of strawberry sparkling wine. I already felt the silky, smooth zabaglione melting in my mouth together with those cute wild things.

Ingredients:
2 egg yolks
40 g sugar

60 ml sparkling wine

Whisk sugar and egg yolks together, add wine. Whisk over steam for 10-15 minutes and serve with fruits.

2 comments:

skoraq cooks said...

OMG! Showing such photos should be strictly forbidden;-) I love zabaglione and I love wild strawberries so I imagine it must be extremely delicious.

Millie said...

:-D

Related Posts with Thumbnails