Pages

June 4, 2008

Strawberry Soufflé

It is quite a while ago that I have prepared soufflé, but today's rainy afternoon seemed to be perfect for this. My latest soufflé was a sweet blue cheese one that I prepared for a blog event. I liked that basic recepie very much so I decided to use that for my strawberry soufflé today. Actually they are in the oven right now and hopefully raising and raising. Some weeks ago I made a strawberry soufflé, but only with corn starch and this was totally watery and simply ugly. I have the feeling that this time it is going to be nice and fluffy. So here it is right from the hot oven!


Ingredients:
4 egg white
20 g sugar

1 pinch of salt

250 ml milk

20 g butter
60 g sugar
45 g flour
4 egg yolks
300 g strawberry


Preaheat oven to 180°C.
Take 4 tablespoon milk aside and birng the rest to boil.

Mix sugar, flour, butter and 4 tablespoon milk and add to the warm milk. Cook for 2 minutes.
Let it cool for 20 minutes, after add egg yolk.
Stir in pureed strawberry.
Beat egg white for 10 minutes with a pinch of salt, for another 10 minutes with sugar.
Carefully mix the two mixture and fill in buttered and sugared soufflé forms.
Bake for 20 mintues.

This is my entry for the Nutriferia Roundup.

Nutriferia badge

7 comments:

Chibog in Chief said...

oh my oh my your soufflé are gorgeous...im jealous LOL it must be delicious in strawberries!!

Millie said...

Isteniek!!! Kééérek szépen én is ilyet! Millie

Anonymous said...

I'll confess - I have never made a souffle before. But yours looks so inspiring. Maybe I should dare to make it:)

test it comm said...

Those look really good!

ICook4Fun said...

Like azcookbook I never make a souffle before :) Maybe it's time for me to try it! By the way beautiful souffle you had there.

Lunch Buckets said...

It's lovely - I've never made a sweet souffle before, I think it's time!

Linda said...

Love the concept of a sweet souffle. Thanks for participating on every Nutriferia roundup! See you at the roundup.

Related Posts with Thumbnails