Pages

June 16, 2008

Fried Rice

It was quite a long time ago that I prepared fried rice. This time I used black sesame oil for frying, that gave it an intense taste.


Ingredients:
1 cup cooked rice
1 piece of leek
2 carrots, diced
1 handful of green peas
150 g brean sprouts
1 egg
black sesame oil

soy sauce

Chop leek while precooking peas in boiling water.
Heat 2-3 tablespoons of black sesame oil. Add onion, diced carrot, precooked peas and stir fry until fragrant. Add some more sesame oil and stir in rice. Stir fry until it gets a bit of colour.
Add bean sprouts with 2 tablespoon of soy sauce and mix well. Make place in the wok and add scrambled eggs and when it is done fold it into the rest.

2 comments:

Chibog in Chief said...

I was on the phone with my sister a while ago..of course we were chatting about food..and we chatted about fried rice, good heavens i must cook one tonight!! delicious!!

btw, im personally inviting you to sign up at recipe muncher. I would really be happy to see you there. Dont forget you can help me spread the word..because you love me hehehe have a great day!!

chriesi said...

Oh what a coincident! :)
Thanks for the invitation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails